IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is available officially on Google Play Store. It is one of the best IPTV players for Android. You can install the app on all Android platforms like Android phones, Android TV, Amazon Fire Stick and more. This app allows you to watch live TV, movies, web series and TV catch up.
Features of IPTV Smarters Pro
- Supports m3u file loading
- Parental control available
- Built-in powerful IPTV Player
- External player integration
- Embedded subtitles
GSE Smart IPTV
One of the famous and best IPTV players for Android is GSE Smart IPTV Player. The UI is very simple and easy to use. The app allows you to cast the streaming videos on your smart TV as well. The GSE Smart IPTV supports more than 45 video formats as well. It also supports more than 5 live streaming formats.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV
- Supports Chromecast
- Automatic live stream reconnection
- Parental control
- Available in multiple themes
- Dynamic language switching
Lazy IPTV’s simple interface and low memory occupancy make it as one of the best IPTV Players for Android devices. It doesn’t contain any built-in playlist or videos. Clients (users) have to enter their favorite IPTV link and the app will do the rest. You can watch live TV, movies, video-on-demand, web series and much more using Lazy IPTV.
Features of Lazy IPTV
- m3u playlist support
- It also supports HTTP/HTTPS, UDP, and Youtube links
- Also supports internet radio playback
- Parental control available
- Plenty of themes available
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect player IPTV is designed to give us a setup box feel. It allows you to play movies, videos, live TV and much more. The app is available for your TV, desktop and mobile devices. The Perfect player is just a media streaming device and it does not contain any channels in it. It plays all the URL’s submitted by its users.
Features of Perfect Player IPTV
- It also manages local files as well.
- It supports Perfect Cast IPTV.
- Supports M3U, XSPF Playlist formats.
- Supports XMLTV, JTV EPG formats.
- It has big control panels
Kodi is available officially on Google Play Store. You can use Kodi as a local media player as well. It is one of the best apps designed with multiple platform supports. Apart from supporting addons, Kodi also supports IPTV links as well. The interface allows users to search and stream videos easily. Kodi is available on Android, Windows, Linux, and much more platform.
Features of Kodi
- UI is simple and easy
- Supports almost all video formats
- Available on multiple platforms
- Supports IPTV as addons as well
- Free Open source application
This app allows you to watch IPTV from your internet provider and also allows you to watch free IPTV from other sources online. The simple interface and easy operating of this app make it one of the best IPTV players for Android phones.
Features of IPTV
- Contains playlist history
- Plays mulicast streams using UDP proxy
- TV channels can be viewed in grid, list or tile view
- Supports M3U and XSPF
Smart IPTV Player
Another best IPTV player available for Android is Smart IPTV Player. As other IPTV players, it also doesn’t contain any inbuilt channels but allows you stream contents via m3u format. You can log in to this app to automatically sync your account and to load the playlist easily.
Features of Smart IPTV Player
- High quality video player
- You can create edit and share links to your friends
- You can load local and remote m3u links on the internet
- It allows you to synchronize your account